|MultiBase2072i Product Data|
In Germany, handicapped-accessible parking spaces must be 350 cm in width in accordance with German GaVo regulations and the recommendations of DIN 18040 “Construction of accessible buildings – Design principles”
The MultiBase 2072i parking space for handicapped persons features a unique design, which includes the premium AluLongLife coating, which can be driven and walked on.
The parking space for handicapped persons has been optimised for people with limited mobility – particularly where convenience is concerned. A special control unit, for example, ensures that the control key can only be removed when the upper parking space for handicapped persons has been moved into the entrance position
- Only the top platform with a usable platform width of 350 cm may be designated as a barrier-free parking space.
- To be accessed, the platform for the parking space must be horizontal (up to max. 1°)
- Equipped with the AluLongLife platform coating, which is easy to drive and walk on. A special control unit ensures that the control key can only be removed when the upper parking space has been moved into the entrance position.
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
- In garages for family homes and apartment buildings
- For more parking spaces in office buildings or residential and commercial buildings